aas.tech is a provider of transmission technology and communication systems with a focus on active and passive antennas, receiving and transmission technology. The spectrum covers electrical and mechanical design, development, manufacturing, purchase, sale, project management, installation, commissioning, training and services.
By innovative product developments we care for and enlarge our product portfolio. We orientate ourselves both at the needs of our customers and at new technologies and future market trends.
Innovative custom-designed development services in the areas of system-/ function-/ software development as well as applications of antenna and antenna distribution systems for different fields of application are in the focus.
You assemble modules and devices by hand. You will carry out mechanical and electrical work (soldering, crimping, also under a magnifying glass).
You assemble cables.
You carry out quality checks and manage accompanying documents.
· Completed vocational training in the technical field is an advantage for example electrical appliance mechanic, electrical engineering technician, communications engineering
· Experience in the production / manufacturing of printed circuit boards, assemblies, devices
· Good knowledge of the German language, spoken and written
· English language knowledge is an advantage
· Teamwork and communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking, independent, efficient and conscientious way of working
We offer you a varied position with attractive working conditions and a performance-related salary. If you want to work in our ambitious environment and do not shy away from high technological demands, then you will find your position with us.
We look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.