Test Branch Engineer/Technician
aas.tech is a provider of transmission technology and communication systems with a focus on active and passive antennas, receiving and transmission technology. The spectrum covers electrical and mechanical design, development, manufacturing, purchase, sale, project management, installation, commissioning, training and services.
By innovative product developments we care for and enlarge our product portfolio. We orientate ourselves both at the needs of our customers and at new technologies and future market trends.
Innovative custom-designed development services in the areas of system-/ function-/ software development as well as applications of antenna and antenna distribution systems for different fields of application are in the focus.
You are responsible for carrying out tests on assemblies and devices in the test field, technical support for our product range, prototype building and support for series production.
You manage and maintain the test documentation and accompany the products in the test field during their life cycle.
You carry out quality checks and manage accompanying documents.
You support the quotation process and planning of working packages.
· Technician electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable with relevant professional experience
· Experience in the field of analogous and digital measurement technology
· Good knowledge of analogous and digital circuit technology, microcontrollers
· Good knowledge of the German language, spoken and written
· English language knowledge is an advantage
· Teamwork and communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking, independent, efficient and conscientious way of working
We offer you a varied position with attractive working conditions and a performance-related salary. If you want to work in our ambitious environment and do not shy away from high technological demands, then you will find your position with us.
We look forward to your detailed application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.