The aas.tech GmbH und Co. KG respects and protects the confidentiality of your data.
In the following, we will inform how aas.tech handles your data collected on the aas.tech websites and how it is processed.
The aas.tech GmbH und Co. KG respects and protects the confidentiality of your data. In the following, we will inform how aas.tech handles your data collected on the aas.tech websites and how it is processed.
We also explain how you can influence the collection and use of your personal information.
This data protection declaration applies in general to aas.tech as well as the internet presence (websites) operated by us, which refers to or refers to this guideline. This data protection guideline applies regardless of how you contact us and regardless of what device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, another device) you access our website.
2. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is:
aas.tech GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 40 8836 42 200
3. Collection, Use and Processing of Data
3.1 Access Data
We, as operator of our website, collect data about access to our website due to our legitimate interest and save it on the website's server.
The following data is logged in this way:
- Number of hits on individual articles (individual websites) on our website
We do not collect the following data:
- Website visited
- Time of the access
- Amount of data sent
- Source / reference from which you came to our site
- Browser used
- Configuration of your browser
- Operating system used
- IP address used
As the operator of our website, we provide a generally accessible web area for information purposes only. You can visit our website without providing any personal information.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device. Your browser accesses these files. Cookies are used to control the operation of a website.
We do not use any analysis technologies such as the "Google Analytics", "Adobe Analytics" or other services on our website.
3.4 Comments and Contributions
You cannot leave any comments or contributions on our website.
3.5 Social Media
We do not use any links to social media services such as Facebook, Twitter or other on our website.
We also do not operate any pages on social media services such as Facebook, Twitter or other.
We do not distribute a newsletter and do not offer a newsletter.
3.7 Personal Data
Personal data includes all information that is used to identify your person, and which can be traced back to you, for example your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number or your IP address.
We do not collect any personal data on our website.
4. Information, Change, Deletion of Data
You can view, correct, or delete the personal data collected on the aas.tech website at any time. You can also contradict to the further use of this data and revoke the consent you have given us.
To do this, please simply send an email to the address:
For the processing of your personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have corresponding rights vis-à-vis the person responsible.
4.1 Right of Providing Information
You can request a confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us.
If this is the case, you can request information about this personal data from the person responsible.
You can also request the following information from the person responsible:
- he purposes for which the personal data are processed,
- the categories of personal data that are processed,
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed,
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage,
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restrict processing by the controller or a right to object to this processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority,
- all rights information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not with the personal person,
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the person concerned.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
4.2 Right of Rectification
You have a right to correction and / or completion vis-à-vis the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete.
The person responsible shall perform the correction immediately.
4.3 Right to Restriction of Processing
You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you dispute the correctness of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful, and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted,
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4.4 Right of Deletion
You can request the person responsible to delete the personal data relating to you immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- According to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or which you submit in accordance with. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objection to the processing.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is required to satisfy a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data relating to you was collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
4.4.2 Information Obligation
If the person responsible has made your personal data public and is acc. Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR to delete them, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you as the data subject has requested that you delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
4.4.3 Required Processing
The right to deletion mentioned in Section 4.4.1 above and the information obligation mentioned in Section 4.4.2 do not exist if processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- to satisfy a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible,
- for reasons of public interest in the scope of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR,
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law named in para. 1 is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
- for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
4.5 Right to be Informed
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
4.6 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the person responsible, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance from the person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one person responsible to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not impair the freedoms and rights of other people.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
4.7 Right of Contradiction
You have the right for reasons that arise from your particular situation to contradict at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - you have the option of exercising your right of objection by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
4.8 Right to Revoke the Declaration of Consent under Data Protection Law
If you have given your consent, you have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on your consent up to the point of withdrawal.
4.9 Automated Decision in individual Cases including Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
- is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g applies, and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases in a. and c. the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to express their own point of view and to contest the decision.
4.10 Right of Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted informs the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 GDPR.
4.11 Legal Basis for Processing
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that are required to satisfy a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to satisfy a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR as the legal basis.
In the event vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing.
The legitimate interest of our company lies in the conduct of our business activities.
5 Links to Third Party Websites
The aas.tech website may contain links to other websites. If you follow these, you will leave the aas.tech website and thus the scope of this data protection declaration, which does not extend to such other websites.
aas.tech cannot assume any responsibility, neither for their data protection methods nor for the content of these other websites.
6 Contact and Email Traffic
No contact form is available on the aas.tech website.
It is possible to contact us by email. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request.
Your personal data will only be used for the purposes of business relationships with you or otherwise specified purposes (e.g. advice, information about products and services, etc.).
7 Transfer of Data to Third Parties
It may be necessary to pass on personal data to third parties, for example service providers of aas.tech, so that they can provide services for aas.tech. This includes, among other things, answering your questions about products or services and processing offers and orders.
Service providers used by aas.tech only receive information that is required for the respective purpose of the service provider. If your consent is required for the use of the data for purposes other than those mentioned above, such use will only take place if you have given your consent.
8 Duration of Storage of Personal Data
Your personal data will only be stored by aas.tech (and, if applicable, its service providers) for as long as this is permissible, in particular as long as it is necessary for the agreed purposes or to meet legal obligations. After the reason for storage no longer applies, the data is deleted.
9 Change of Data Protection Declaration
aas.tech reserves the right to make changes to the data protection declaration at any time. We therefore ask you to check this data protection declaration regularly. If significant changes are made, you will be informed of this by a notice on our website.
aas.tech GmbH & Co. KG
|Data Protection Declaration EN