AVA Series (10 kHz – 30 MHz)
The Antenna Distribution System AVA is a flexible non-blocking switching distribution solution for short wave communication applications. The AVA series is furnished into a single 19-inch 2 HU slide-in unit and covers the frequency range from 10 kHz to 30 MHz providing the non-blocking switching distribution of up to 4 antenna inputs to max. 20 receiver outputs.
The AVA 10 series is available in various configurations with 1 - 4 inputs and up to 10 outputs.
The AVA 20 series is available in various configurations with 1 - 4 inputs and up to 20 outputs.
The AVA series provide
- Remote control interface (Network LAN or serial interface)
- Flexible configuration to meet application needs
- Fast input to output non-blocking switching
- Switchable input attenuator (automatic – 0dB – 6dB – 20dB)
- Input protection 2 kV 50 us
- Monitoring of active antennas, preamplifiers, and channel amplifiers
- Number of inputs and outputs according to customer requirement
- Special preamplifiers available for limitation of frequency range or passive bypass
- No restriction concerning the antenna selection
The AVA series can be powered from a standard AC and/or DC (battery) mains supply.
Customer requirements can be considered on request.
For further information download the product information or contact us at
aas.tech GmH & Co. KG
Tel. +49 40 8836 42 200
|Product Information EN|